Hypervote enhanced with extra features and filtering options.
This is a how-to guide to explain how you can set up and get the most out of our Hypervote PRO automation.
Hypervote is designed to automate poll votes and answer questions from other Instagram account.
To get started, make sure you have an active account on our HYPER platform and follow the steps below:
Select Hypervote Pro from the left side menu.
Click on the account which will be using this automation.
Select either an Instagram account (accounts followers), #hashtags, locations or explore category for the target audience.
Type the search query in the Search field (Hashtag, Place, Person or Category). The search result will show multiple options which can be selected from the drop-down list. (See suggestion box below)
Select the services you want Hypervote Pro to activate - Poll Votes, Poll Sliders, Quiz Answers, Question Answers and Mass Voting.
5.1. If Question Answers is selected, enter your answers within the Answers tab.
6. Optional. Enable Like to auto-like posts depending on your preferences. Select how many posts to like per person, what speed to run at, and what kind of likes to use.
7. Optional. Enable Follow/Unfollow to follow and unfollow accounts in your targets. Choose your follow speed and unfollow interval.
8. Optional. Enable DM Requests to reply automatically to DM requests with your specified messages.
9. Optional. Enable Language Filtration to target users in your specified language. 10. You can schedule the Hypervote feature each day between specific times. We do not recommend running Hypervote constantly. (i.e. only run it over the night time)
11. Ensure the status is set to Active and click Save.
It is suggested to have at least 50 targets different targets for best results.
When you search for a target, it will show you the Engagement Rate (ER) for that account, as well as if it is considered a good target or not.
Click the Stats tab at the top of your Hypervote account page. Here you will see all of the target accounts that Hyperlink is using to target the followers or following. You can also see a breakdown of the past week's reactions by day of the week.
Click the Activity Log tab at the top of your Hypervote account page. This will show you exactly how Hypervote is reacting with other users, including the nature of the response as well as the time it was given.
Hypervote PRO is now able to send telegram notifications with analytics and error reports. Tick the optional checkbox within the settings and complete our step by step guide listed within the info section. The notifications will be sent to your telegram user from our chat bot according to your selected notification inverval.